I thought you might like to know a few results from a survey I carried out last month. The response showed that over 55% of people don’t record their client details electronically (over 40% are kept in paper files) and 5% don’t record them at all!
Putting your information onto a system can give you so many benefits. Including:
- Saving you time when you’re looking for that specific piece of information.
- Feeling in control because your business is organised and streamlined
- And most importantly it enables you to analyse that information to give you valuable insights into the trends in your business.
Here are just a few ways in which you can analyse your client information:
- Who are your current clients? Where do they live? How old are they? Are they predominantly male or female?. By studying the demographics of your clients you can look for similarities which will help focus your marketing and make it more effective.
- Who are your most frequent customers? Can you create incentives for those who are loyal to you?
- How often do you gain new clients and when? Are there peaks and troughs in your business that will help you plan ahead?
These are just a few ideas as to how you can utilise your information so that it starts working for you (rather than being left idle in lever-arch files!!). I hope it’s been helpful.
If you’d like to know more about how I can help you save time, increase your profit and make running your business more effortless then please contact me here: https://www.mstidyowl.co.uk